We’re very pleased you want to work with us, and promise to respect your privacy as you do so.
Here’s some more detail on what we plan to do with any data you share with us.
1. Information collected
- We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of online forms, email subscriptions, site comments, and every time you e-mail us your details.
- Our web logs collect additional information automatically about your visit to our web site, such as time of visit, pages read and your IP address.
2. Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of:
- alerting supporters to new campaign actions
- passing on supporter messages to those campaign targets that they choose to lobby
- publishing user comments on the site
- administering subscription records
- carrying out demographic research to improve our site’s effectiveness
Unless you consent otherwise (most commonly whilst you are completing a campaign action on the site that needs to be relayed to a lobbying target), we only use your personal information within the TUC and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
4. Email alerts
If you participate in Going To Work actions via this site, we will use your contact details to send you email about results of actions and other campaigns. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the link on any email. We do not sell or exchange our mailing lists with other companies or organisations.
5. Other web sites
6. Access rights
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at: Going To Work, CCD, TUC, Congress House, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LQ.
7. Internet-based transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.